As a CUCC member, you receive the following benefits:
- The right to buy CUCC cycling kit or casual stash (this will happen in November)
- The right to race for CUCC
- Affiliation to BC and CTT
- Weekly turbo training sessions
- The right to attend organised trips, including velodrome sessions, the January training camp and MTB/touring trips
- The right to attend organised CUCC formals
- The right to apply for CUCC Coaching
- The right to access the sponsor discount at South Downs Bikes
- and more...
For 2019/20, one academic year's membership costs £30, and three academic years' membership is available at the discounted rate of £70. Whilst membership is not required to attend group rides, please note that membership is required to use a club turbo, purchase club kit and compete for CUCC.
If you do not wish to pay membership at present, but would like to attend club rides, we still request that you complete our Health & Safety form.
Any queries should be directed to the junior treasurer, Euan Tebbutt (ejt69).
For all club news, including club rides, training sessions, turbos, talks and trips sign up to the mailing list here.